Words are precious.
Learn to Use Them to…
✔️ Lifetime Access to India's Biggest Community of Content Writers
✔️ Content Checklists to help you write engaging content
✔️ Copywriting Checklists to help you write profitable sales copies
✔️ Social Media Content Checklists to help you become a skilled Social Media Writer
✔️ Checklists of Online Tools you will need in your professional writing journey
✔️ A Complete Guide to create an effective Portfolio
✔️ Writing templates, samples, grammar and punctuation guides, and loads of other supporting material
– Introduction to Content Writing
– Challenges and Solutions
– The most-needed advice for new and budding writers
– Different Types of Writing Styles
– Steps of Content Creation
– Different Types of Content Writing
– What makes a great Headline?
– Planning a perfect Introduction
– Day 1 Assignment guidelines
– What makes the perfect body?
– Commonly committed language mistakes
– What level of language should be used?
– 20+ strategies that make anybody to come up with the perfect writeup
– What are the most used fonts?
– How to come up with unique content?
– Things to remember while proofreading and editing
– What makes the right conclusion?
– Importance of Supporting Data
– Day 2 Assignment Guidelines
– What is Copywriting?
– Where is copywriting used?
– What makes you a good copywriter?
– Top-Selling Copywriting Strategies
– Everything you need to know about Storytelling
– What makes a Social Media Copy perfect?
– Day 3 Assignment Guidelines
– Day 3 assignment needs you to spend ample time on research and composing.
– Hence, you get a break on day 4 for practicing and completion of assignment. 🙂
– What is Niche?
– Why should you have your own niche as a writer?
– What are the top different niches?
– How to choose your niche?
– What is Blogging?
– Why should you get into Blogging?
– Secrets of Successful Blogging
– How to come up with a perfect ‘About Us’?
– How to search and research for a topic?
– How to use keywords?
– Day 5 Assignment Guidelines
– How to Research deep on the Internet?
– How to create the perfect roadmap (outline) for any chosen topic?
– List of Useful Tools (free ones) that all the writers should use
– Simple answer to Success!
– What career options do you have after this workshop?
– How much should you charge?
– What is Affiliate Marketing? How does it work?
– Where to find clients?
– Why does Social Media matter for writers?
– How to start establishing your brand on Social Media?
– Day 6 Assignment Guidelines
Having gone through all the phases from a typical freelance writer to a trainer, she says,
“One of my struggles being a busy writer and an Agency owner is, finding PASSIONATE writers around. There are writers still on the other side of the river, waiting to sail towards this side, but not sure how!”
So, she founded ContentVidhya, with the vision to guide and welcome such potential and passionate writers into the industry, and show them the most-deserved SUCCESS path.
Having been in the industry for 16+ years, our trainer Uma Madhavi is aware of what works and what does not work here. One thing that she can tirelessly do for days, even without food or sleep is Writing.
She has worked with 150+ Indian and International clients and has also composed 3000+ blog posts and have written over 1200 email copies.
Being an avid blogger since 2004, Uma went ahead and became a versatile writer mastering ad copies, sales emails, affiliate blog posts, landing pages, and other sorts of copies.
Through her 6-Day Content Writing Workshop alone, she has trained about 5000 students, and the number is going up day by day.
About 68% of these students are already pursuing their dream jobs in Content Writing, Copywriting, Personal Branding, Blogging, Social Media Writing, Authoring, and so on.
Yes. Sessions start from the very basics of Content Writing towards the advanced concepts.
Yes. As long as you have good command of language and interest in writing
Yes. The tips, strategies, rules and insights discussed in the sessions are helpful to start your writing career in any language.
All the sessions are live
Recorded session will be updated daily 2 hours of after the session, and will be available for 24 hours!
No. You do not have to pay additional for the certificate.
Make sure to note down the questions if you have any during the session. In between, you will have a few minutes doubts-clearing break. You can ask your questions here.
Again, there will be a long Q&A at the end of the session.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.