Words are precious.
Learn to Use Them to…
– Introduction to Content Writing
– Writing Challenges and Solutions
– The Most-Needed Advice for Budding Writers
– Content Creation Steps
– What Makes a Great Headline?
– Planning a Hooking Introduction
– Task 1 Assignment guidelines
– Researching Deep on the Internet and getting answers to all your questions?
– Creating a Perfect Roadmap for Any Chosen Topic?
– How to Get the Most Recent and Reliable Data online?
– Creating Unique Content
– Format and Alignment Recommendations
– What’s the Recommended Content-Length for a Chosen Topic?
– Addressing Audience the Right Way to Create an Emotional Bond
– Planning Headings and Listicles
– Importance of Supporting Data
– Commonly Committed Language Mistakes
– What is the Suggested Language Level for Different Topics?
– Font Recommendation
– Data Emphasizing
– Where to Use Jargon and Where to Avoid?
– Writing Tool Recommendations
– Steps to Proofreading and Editing
– How to Conclude a Write-Up?
– Importance of Supporting Data
– Task 2 Assignment Guidelines
– What is Copywriting?
– Where to Use Copywriting?
– What Makes You a Good Copywriter?
– Top-Selling Copywriting Strategies
– Everything You Need to Know About Storytelling
– What Makes a Social Media Copy Perfect
– How to Create a Blog Copy?
– Ultimate Checklist to Creating an Outstanding Landing Page Copy
– How to Pitch Through a Perfect Email Copy?
– Task 3 Assignment Guidelines
– What Is Blogging All About?
– Why Should You Get into Blogging?
– Secrets of Successful Blogging
– How to Plan a Perfect ‘About’ Page
– What are Keywords and How to Use Them for Better Reach?
– What is Niche?
– Why Should You Find Your Niche as a Writer?
– What are the On-Demand Niches?
– How to Choose Your Niche?
– Task 4 Assignment Guidelines
– Free List of Content Writing Tools That Every Writer Should Use
– Simple answer to Success
– What are the Career Options You Have as a Content Writer?
– Where to Find Clients?
– How Much Should You Charge for Content Writing and Copywriting Projects?
– What is Affiliate Marketing? How Does It Work?
– Why Should You Be Active on Social Media to Establish Your Writing Career?
– How to Start Establishing Your Brand Online
– Task 5 and 6 Assignment Guidelines
✔️ Lifetime Access to India's Biggest Community of Content Writers
✔️ Content Checklists to help you write engaging content
✔️ Copywriting Checklists to help you write profitable sales copies
✔️ Social Media Content Checklists to help you become a skilled Social Media Writer
✔️ Checklists of Online Tools you will need in your professional writing journey
✔️ A Complete Guide to create an effective Portfolio
✔️ Writing templates, samples, grammar and punctuation guides, and loads of other supporting material
Our Students Have Grabbed
Writing Opportunities to Work
With Some of the Top Magazines,
Publishing Brands, Blogs and
Having gone through all the phases from a typical freelance writer to a trainer, she says,
“One of my struggles being a busy writer and an Agency owner is, finding PASSIONATE writers around. There are writers still on the other side of the river, waiting to sail towards this side, but not sure how!”
So, she founded ContentVidhya, with the vision to guide and welcome such potential and passionate writers into the industry, and show them the most-deserved SUCCESS path.
Having been in the industry for 16+ years, our trainer Uma Madhavi is aware of what works and what does not work here. One thing that she can tirelessly do for days, even without food or sleep is Writing.
Being an avid blogger since 2004, Uma went ahead and became a versatile writer mastering ad copies, sales emails, affiliate blog posts, landing pages, and other sorts of copies.
She worked with 150+ Indian and International clients and developed content for 300+ Websites, 40+ Landing pages, 4,000+ Blog Posts, 400+ Email Copies and 500+ Ad Copies.
About 68% of her students are already pursuing their dream jobs in Content Writing, Copywriting, Personal Branding, Blogging, Social Media Writing, Authoring, and so on.
Yes. Sessions start from the very basics of Content Writing towards the advanced concepts.
Yes. As long as you have good command of language and interest in writing
Yes. The tips, strategies, rules and insights discussed in the sessions are helpful to start your writing career in any language.
No. You do not have to pay additional for the certificate.
Make sure to note down the questions if you have any during the session. In between, you will have a few minutes doubts-clearing break. You can ask your questions here.
Again, there will be a long Q&A at the end of the session.
Approximately 1 hour 30 minutes.